Welcome to Notary Public in Streatham, London
I provide a full range of Notarial services for companies as well as for individuals.
I serve the area of Streatham, London as well as the surrounding locality.
I offer appointments either at my office or at your office or home if required.
Appointments can be held during normal office hours, or in the evening or at weekends by prior arrangement.
What is a Notary Public?
A Notary Public is a highly specialist lawyer who deals with documents for use in foreign countries.
A Notary’s signature and seal are recognised worldwide. If you require a document to be accepted as authentic in a foreign country you may need a Notary Public to notarise that document.Notary Public South Woodford, Notary Public Lambeth, London, Direct access lawyers and Chris Nichols Winchester, Notary Public London, Notary Mayfair and Media Lawyer in Liverpool, Chambers Windsor , Chambers in Maidenhead and Chambers in Slough , Notary Public Bromley, Notary in Reading,
Why do I need a Notary Public?
You may require a document to be Notarised in the following cases:
- Setting up a Power of Attorney for use in another country
- Buying or selling a property overseas
- Sending a certified copy of your passport abroad
- When marrying abroad you may need to provide evidence of your single status to that jurisdiction
- Getting duplicate documents such as a passport
- Certify exam certificates for use abroad
- Swearing an Oath or Affidavit
- Making a Statutory declaration
- Authenticating a translation of a document
- Getting permission for a child to travel with one parent
- Legalisation or Apostille of documents
- Registration of Trade Marks
- Notarisation of commercial documents
- Man other documents for use abroad
Notarisation - the cost
The cost will depend on the number of documents you require notarising as well as a number of other factors.
Please contact me for a price.
Data Protection Privacy Notice